sábado, 14 de diciembre de 2013

SOLAR SYSTEM

Hi to you all!!  Today I show you a chart we did in class. 

From an interview related to the solar system, we had to create an infographic. I decided to recreate the planets and the sun. Now it's finished, and with some time passed, I think it is absolutely not a good infographic. First of all, the text is too "embedded" and is hard to read. It becomes very heavy to understand what the text says, and for the view, it is not related to the image.

I expect you to leave your comments, and see if you think the same as me.

Until the next time!! 








2 comentarios:

  1. There's a lot of text in this graphic - which I don't think is the purpose of info graphics. They are supposed to show the informations instead of spelling them out. It is very obvious what your graphic shows - maybe because this way of showing the solar system is very familiar. It shows perfectly well the order the planets from the Sun - but some of them (like Earth) are not completely round.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Patricia! I think my opinion is similar to Rikke and I think a little color or other images help this infographic. But the other graphics are very well, such as the curriculum-vitae that is very clear. Nice job, I hope more posts!

    ResponderEliminar