lunes, 9 de diciembre de 2013

AIRCRAFT CRASHES


In the following project, "Aircraft crashes", the teacher gave us an excel with the important data we should use. We had complete freedom to choose the data that we considered the most important in order to crate our own infographic starting with our own idea, but we must necessarily enter data from 1999 to 2009. 

I decided to take a world map and categorize the number of impacts by color depending on each country. The categories range from 1 to 5 impacts, 6 to 10 impacts, 11 to 20 impacts an the last one is more than 20 impacts. To make it more interesting, I crated another chart with only the Top 5 countries with more crashes: USA, Canada, Brazil, Indonesia and Russia.

 I think it's a very simple infographic very easy to understand. Hope you like it! 





6 comentarios:

  1. Hi Patricia ! I think it's a good infographic! The use of the same colour scheme increases the union of the diferent parts of it. I like it also because it is not a complex graphic so is easy to understand.
    Good job :)

    http://infographicsbyformat.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much for your coment, Julia! I will look at you blog as soon as I can!

      Eliminar
  2. I think exactly like Julia! and I add also that your blog has very cute format!

    very good job!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also like your color-concept in different shades of red. It gives the topic a "bloody" expression, underlining the sadness of the facts :-)

    ResponderEliminar