lunes, 2 de diciembre de 2013

CURRICULUM VITAE

Hi, I am Patricia and I start this blog in order to share the infographics I created during the course. I start by showing one of the most important graphics that I've made along the course. It's not the first I've made but the most elaborate.

The project consisted in creating our own CV. The teacher marked us some guidelines that we should follow in order to get the best mark. the requirements were the following: The CV must have sections like education and training, work experience, personal skills and competences, and extra point like driving license. It should contain the desired employment and occupation field, the number of education and training points, the number of jobs in experience and personal skills.

 As we were working for a graphic design subject, the design of our CV had to be very elaborated and we must follow some guidelines. The design should be creative, it should be well structured, a certain hierarchy and the colors should change properly according to their role in the document. To sum up, the infographic must comply 7 specific elements: it must be informative, efficient, elements, hierarchy, unity, novel and must be aesthetically pleasant.

 Here I leave you the final work. Hope you like it! 








2 comentarios:

  1. Hi, Patricia! Congratulations for your information graphic... I really love it! I think it shows the information in a simple but original way, and the hierarchy is very well ordered. I like the way you've represented all your information. Congrats!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Ariadna, I really appreciate your coment!

      Eliminar