viernes, 13 de diciembre de 2013

OTHER MATE'S CV


Hello bloggers!! Today I show you some CV's that my classmates did along the course.  I am going to give my point of view about each one.

The first one is from Helena Casasempere. I think it's more decorative than functional because there's a lot of things that could be avoid. It's more dens than light, and multidimensional. I found it quite original because of the types of graphics she decided to put. It is novlety because she don't repeat any information. An to finish, it is more abstract than figurative. 









This one is from my classmate Enric Trias. I think its half abstract half figurative because we can identify some people and a music note. It's quite functional and light. I found it unidimensional and quite familiar because of the structure of it. It is novel because the information is not repeated. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario