martes, 17 de diciembre de 2013

EUROPEAN UNION LABOUR


Hello bloggers!

 In today's post I am showing you an infographic related to the EU labour. I decided to create two bar charts: one explaining the employment rate in 10 countries and the other where the viewers can see the difference between the total population, the employment and the unemployment. Also I've drawn five pie charts.

I decided to use blueish colors but, in order to "break the uniformity",  I used red wine colors in one chart.
I put some figures because the chart is representing the quantity of humans.

Hope you like it,

Until next time!!


3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Piti! The information you've chosen for this graphic is very interesting and also very organized. I like the color you have picked up because it transmits serenity and calm. However, I think that the typography and the colors together make the graphic very plain and not as energic as you are, Piti! You should add a touch of color, maybe on the title, or another font that catches more the attention of the reader. I believe you can improve it.

    Don't forget to check out my blog :)
    xoxo,
    Sara.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Unlike Sara, I do not think you as a graphic designer should choose colours that reflect your personality. That is nonsense to me. You should choose colors and fonts that simply tells the message in the best possible way.

    For this infographic: I would have chosen a slightly bigger font for "Employment rate" and for the bit in the bottom - I hardly can't read it.

    Furthermore I think that the two different levels of blue gets "too much". The blue-on-blue is a bit too much blue for me.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Christian! I agree with you that the letters in the bottom are hard to read and that I could make the tittle a little bit more catchy.
      I will try to improve it next time, and thanks for giving your opinion!

      Eliminar