viernes, 13 de diciembre de 2013

ART HEISTS


Hello everybody!! Today I bring you an infographic related to an art thief in Boston. 

With the information I had, I decided to recreate a map and explain the path of the thieves step by step. To complement the map, I decided to create a chronological sequence of events to explain what the thieves were doing at each step. I thought it would be good to simulate a human figure with the image of the stolen works, to give the reader more information.

With another source of data (other international robberies) I created another infographic. A world map where I have located the robberies geographically.

Until next time!!




4 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Patricia, I think your infographic is a very good example of visualization, because you have recreated the route the thieves did to perpetrate the heist and you couldn't have done it in a written way so clear as you have done here!!

    I do also appreciate in a very positive way the information written on the right that concerns the chronology of the heist in order to complement the map and the route.

    I think you did a good job, and you graphic could be very useful to explain together with an article the robbery of boston!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Begoña! I really appreciate you coment!

      Eliminar
  3. Hi Patricia. Your info graphic of the biggest hist in the world history is a simple and highly simplicity, which gives a simple overview of the robbery and informations of the specific informations. Also the colour you have choice in this infographic gives a sensation of the reality. This infographic is created with a great knowledge of design, however are the figurations level in the high end. Three words; originality, simple and beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar